8 Sites to Help Businesses Network
8 niche social networks deliver the introductions business owners need.
Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter are at the top of the list when it comes to business networking, but we’ve found a few that specifically help out businesses trying to gain a foothold in the online marketing space. Here are 8 of our favorite contenders:
2. PerfectBusiness.com: A network of entrepreneurs, investors and business experts that encourages entrepreneurship and mutual success.
3. Plaxo.com: Similar to LinkedIn with the business focus, Plaxo works as an enhanced address book by keeping track of names, addresses, phone numbers, birthdays, etc.
4. Ryze.com: A business networking community that allows users to organize themselves by interests, location, and current and past employers.
5. GoBigNetwork.com: Get serious about fast growth in this startup community focused on finding funding, talent and expert advice.
6. Biznik.com: A community of entrepreneurs and small businesses dedicated to helping each other succeed. The site has interesting and informative articles, too.
7. Cofoundr.com: A private community for entrepreneurs – programmers, designers, investors, and other individuals deeply involved with starting new ventures. Members use the site to find co-founders, build teams, and get advice.
8. Ecademy.com: A business network for creating contacts and sharing knowledge.