Sign Up for AdminSecret's Weekly Newsletter
Sign up for AdminSecret's weekly newsletter.
Wanna hear from us?
Every week, AdminSecret sends out a recap of the best and most popular content from our site. It also showcases new and under-the-radar features you might have never know were there! Want in on the action? Follow these steps to be sure you know what’s up from the top administrative community on the web…
To receive the newsletter:
1) In your profile, there are tabs at the top to set your site preferences. Here, you can go into your Account Settings.
2) Scroll down to the third section labeled “Subscriptions.”
3) Under “Subscriptions” there are multiple check boxes. The second check box is marked “Newsletters.”
4) By checking this box, AdminSecret newsletters will be sent to your primary email address.
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list so that they skip the SPAM and go straight to your Inbox.
What if this box is checked but I haven’t received any newsletters?
This is probably because your email client filters AdminSecret’s community updates as SPAM. Oh no! Resolve the issue with the following steps:
1) Search your SPAM mail to see if there are any old AdminSecret newsletters stored in it.
2) If so, move one of them to your Inbox or better yet, mark it “Not Spam” (or whatever language your email client uses to mark things as Inbox-worthy.)
3) Add email@example.com to your email contact list, so that this terrible situation doesn’t happen again.